Modernising Your Resume to Get Noticed
Resume & Cover Letter Update (for Returning Clients Only)
MAKE SURE YOUR RESUME DOESN’T GET TOSSED ASIDE.
Companies nowadays upgrade their in-house recruitment software once in 3 years. These programs apply algorithms and keyword formulas to quickly discard resumes that are not formatted properly or using relevant keywords. This means that even if you were the best person for the job, your resume wouldn’t even reach the Hiring Manager if not formatted properly or lacking the necessary keywords. Then again, sometimes you just need to add-on your most recent job to your current resume for cost efficiency.
In either case, our Resume Update service has you covered and will:
- Add on 1 new position to your existing resume
- Update your opening statement or profile targeted toward the job goals and requirements
- Provide you with a modern format
- The rest of the positions are copied and re-organised to the new resume format with minimal changes (e.g. we will review grammar, sentence structure, etc.)
- Please Note: This service is only intended to provide minor revisions and is not a full resume re-write.
How We’re Qualified
- We’re Experts. We have 10+ years of experience crafting thousands of resume.
- Tailored Service. We have personalised experience spanning up to 50 different sectors and industries.
- Strong track record. We sustain a 97% client satisfaction rating.
Resume & Cover Letter Update
We provide personalised consultation to update your resume that gets noticed by your prospective employers. Here’s how our service works:
Complete our questionnaire to help us learn about your additional work experience. Send this to us together with your most updated resume.
Once we have received your files, we may make an initial contact via phone or email for clarifications and/or determine the direction you’d like your career/documents to head. Full payment will need to be made upfront to confirm you booking and before we proceed with any work.
Once we have all the information, we’ll work on the first draft. If there’s anything else we need to know, we will get in touch via phone/email or you’re welcome to email us anything through the process.
You’ll receive your draft documents via email within the next 3 days (except Sunday as we are closed) for your review. You’ll have 14 days upon receiving your first draft to request for additional amendments. Read about our policy on amendments here.
Once you’ve made your review of your new documents, we then make those changes in less than 24 hours (Sunday excluded).