Equipping High School Leavers with Tools to Face an Uncertain Future
STUDENT RESUME WRITING
SEAMLESSLY TRANSITION TO THE NEXT STAGE.
Even if you have just completed VCE and have little or no formal (paid) work experience yet, your resume is your golden ticket to land at the next crucial stage of your life – whether it’s applying to college, apprenticeships/traineeships or work. Rev-Up Your Resume can help to place your resume at the top of the stack by highlighting your valuable skills, extracurricular activities, leadership roles, awards you’ve received and organisations you’ve participated in.
This service is intended for VCE students or recent graduates who are:
- Applying for internships or apprenticeship;
- Applying for part-time, casual or short-term work;
- Applying for college admissions; or
- Those with less than 1 year of total work experience.
How We’re Qualified
- We’re Experts. We have 10+ years of experience crafting thousands of resume.
- Tailored Service. We have personalised experience spanning up to 50 different sectors and industries.
- Strong track record. We sustain a 97% client satisfaction rating.
Resume Writing – Entry Level
We provide personalised consultation to draft a resume that gets noticed by your prospective employers. Here’s how our service works:
Complete our questionnaire to help us learn about your history and accomplishments. Send this to us together with your existing resume.
Important to fill up especially if you don’t have an existing resume yet, or have additional experiences not included in your old resume. Download our client questionnaire here.
Once we receive your files, we contact you in less than 24 hours to clarify any questions we may have.
Once all information is finalised, we’ll work on the first draft. You’ll receive your draft documents within the next 3 day.
You’ll have 14 day upon receiving your first draft to request for additional amendments.
Finalise + Follow-Through.
Your final, professional resume is delivered to you. Please expect follow-up calls from us after 30 and 60 days for us to keep track of the progress of your job hunt.
Add on cover letter writing to save $15.